- Launch the PowerPoint application on your computer.
- Open the presentation in which you want to change the color theme or create a new presentation.
- At the top of the PowerPoint window, you’ll find several tabs. Click on the “Design” tab to access the design options.
- Within the Design tab, locate the “Variants” section, which typically contains options for different color schemes. Click on the dropdown arrow next to “Variants.”
- From the dropdown list, select the color variant that you want to apply to your presentation. The variants may include options like “Colorful,” “Dark,” “Light,” or specific color themes.
- If you want to further customize the color theme, you can make changes to individual colors by selecting the “Colors” option within the Design tab. This will allow you to choose or create a custom color scheme for your presentation.
- Once you’ve chosen a color variant or customized the color theme, the changes will be applied to your presentation automatically.
- After making the changes, don’t forget to save your presentation to preserve the new color theme settings.
Remember, the specific steps and options may vary slightly depending on the version of PowerPoint you are using.